Let's check out some definitions of failure:
1. an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success
2. nonperformance of something due, required, or expected
3. a subnormal quantity or quality; an insufficiency
1. Ask ourselves, "What can we learn from this?"
2. What could we have done differently?
3. What next?
"If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down." (Mary Pickford, movie actress and co-founder of Untied Artists Studios)